Offshore Structural Engineering
The Offshore Structural Engineer will be responsible for performing and checking all engineering activities and documentation for offshore platforms structures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Select and design the best technical solution relevant to offshore platforms.
- Follow up platform design carried out by sub-contractors.
- Coordinate design activities ensuring technical support during execution phases.
- Define tender documentation and carry out technical evaluation of tenders.
- Act as the Technical Authority and, if needed, the Technical Coordinator as far as structural aspects are concerned.
- Ensure interface between different Contractors and Certifying Authority.
- Liaises with project management team to identify the motives for any given work request, ensuring the scope of work agreed is suitable and the task is completed within the agreed time frame.
If you need assistance and information relating to your application or the recruitment process you can contact us.
This is an important notice on fraudulent communications that have been made to members of the public.