Main content | back to top
U.S. Media Center
Get quick and easy access to information about Shell in the U.S. including press releases, images, speeches, and more.
- 04/07/2014 Winning Combination: Shell, Pennzoil, & Joey Logano
- 04/02/2014 Detroit selected, Shell Eco-marathon Americas 2015
- 03/19/2014 Shell Lubricants at the intersection of sport and science
- 03/19/2014 Shell expands Gulf of Mexico portfolio in Lease Sale 231
- 03/07/2014 Shell Creates Motor Oil From Natural Gas
- 12/05/2013 Shell will not pursue U.S. Gulf Coast GTL project
- 11/13/2013 Shell V-Power® Fuels Ferrari At The Track
- 11/12/2013 Catch Formula 1™ Fever at Austin Fan Fest
- 10/31/2013 Third Supplemental Open Season Concludes
- 10/14/2013 Grand Prix of Houston Showcases Lubricants
Shell today announces it has begun production from the Mars B development through Olympus – the company’s seventh, and largest, floating deep-water platform in the Gulf of Mexico.
Shell continues to build upon a strong position in the Central Gulf of Mexico and is the apparent high bidder on 4 blocks during today’s US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Lease Sale 231.