Main content | back to top
U.S. Media Center
Get quick and easy access to information about Shell in the U.S. including press releases, images, speeches, and more.
- 10/28/2014 Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- 10/27/2014 Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. launches initial public offering
- 10/13/2014 Westward Ho Pipeline Second Open Season
- 10/05/2014 Joey Logano Wins Again; Advances to the Next Round Of The Chase
- 10/05/2014 Stretch Savings with the Fuel Rewards Network program
- 09/08/2014 Shell announces second major 2014 start up in deep-water Gulf of Mexico with Cardamom development first oil
- 08/25/2014 Logano Takes 3rd Win With Shell Technology Under The Hood
- 08/14/2014 Shell divests U.S. onshore gas assets in Pinedale and Haynesville, adds acreage in Marcellus and Utica
- 07/15/2014 Shell adds third major discovery to the Norphlet play in the Gulf of Mexico
- 07/02/2014 Latest Shell Technology Ventures investment to improve efficiency
Shell today announces it has begun production from the Mars B development through Olympus – the company’s seventh, and largest, floating deep-water platform in the Gulf of Mexico.
Shell continues to build upon a strong position in the Central Gulf of Mexico and is the apparent high bidder on 4 blocks during today’s US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Lease Sale 231.