Main content | back to top
U.S. Media Center
Get quick and easy access to information about Shell in the U.S. including press releases, images, speeches, and more.
- 07/15/2014 Shell adds third major discovery to the Norphlet play in the Gulf of Mexico
- 07/02/2014 Latest Shell Technology Ventures investment to improve efficiency
- 06/01/2014 Helio Takes Checkered Flag In Detroit
- 05/02/2014 Five More Years: Shell Continues Jazz Fest Sponsorship
- 05/01/2014 Record-Setting Shell Eco-Marathon Vehicle Featured at The Henry Ford Museum
- 04/28/2014 Second Win With Shell Technology Under The Hood
- 04/07/2014 Winning Combination: Shell, Pennzoil, & Joey Logano
- 04/02/2014 Detroit selected, Shell Eco-marathon Americas 2015
- 03/19/2014 Shell Lubricants at the intersection of sport and science
- 03/19/2014 Shell expands Gulf of Mexico portfolio in Lease Sale 231
Shell today announces it has begun production from the Mars B development through Olympus – the company’s seventh, and largest, floating deep-water platform in the Gulf of Mexico.
Shell continues to build upon a strong position in the Central Gulf of Mexico and is the apparent high bidder on 4 blocks during today’s US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Lease Sale 231.