Main content | back to top
U.S. Media Center
Get quick and easy access to information about Shell in the U.S. including press releases, images, speeches, and more.
- 02/22/2015 Team Penske Cites Shell Technology In Logano’s First Daytona 500 Win
- 02/17/2015 Students Gear Up for 2015 Shell Mileage Challenge in Detroit
- 01/08/2015 Next Generation of Scientists and Engineers Engage Automakers
- 12/11/2014 Zydeco Pipeline to add capacity
- 11/25/2014 Marine Lubricants Engineer Solves Problems
- 11/21/2014 Shell Aviation receives IATA's Strategic Partnership Award
- 11/20/2014 Work accelerates in Shell mileage challenge move to Motor City
- 11/17/2014 Stretch Savings with the Fuel Rewards Network program
- 10/30/2014 Scuderia Ferrari Drivers Take Student-Built Eco-Cars to the Track
- 10/28/2014 Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
Shell today announces it has begun production from the Mars B development through Olympus – the company’s seventh, and largest, floating deep-water platform in the Gulf of Mexico.