Main content | back to top
U.S. Media Center
Get quick and easy access to information about Shell in the U.S. including press releases, images, speeches, and more.
- 12/11/2014 Zydeco Pipeline to add capacity
- 11/25/2014 Marine Lubricants Engineer Solves Problems
- 11/21/2014 Shell Aviation receives IATA's Strategic Partnership Award
- 11/20/2014 Work accelerates in Shell mileage challenge move to Motor City
- 11/17/2014 Stretch Savings with the Fuel Rewards Network program
- 10/30/2014 Scuderia Ferrari Drivers Take Student-Built Eco-Cars to the Track
- 10/28/2014 Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- 10/27/2014 Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. launches initial public offering
- 10/13/2014 Westward Ho Pipeline Second Open Season
- 10/05/2014 Joey Logano Wins Again; Advances to the Next Round Of The Chase
Shell today announces it has begun production from the Mars B development through Olympus – the company’s seventh, and largest, floating deep-water platform in the Gulf of Mexico.
Shell continues to build upon a strong position in the Central Gulf of Mexico and is the apparent high bidder on 4 blocks during today’s US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Lease Sale 231.