By Cornelius Jones on Jan 23, 2019
Transport Technical Advisor for North America
Cornelius Jones, North America Transport Technical Advisor, has 21 years’ experience in Oil and Gas (16 years in Lubricants and 5 years in Upstream Production) in a variety of positions. He has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The University of South Alabama and an MBA from LeTourneau University.
His expertise in focused in quality integrity and lubrication, enhanced by his unique ability to leverage his interpersonal skills with his technical skillset, genuine passion for people, understanding of the impact of people’s differences, and desire to motivate others to expand their talents and push boundaries.
Additionally, Cornelius has a broad range industry certifications and is invested in a number of industry associations:
- CAT engine technology training
- Certified Lubrication Specialist (STLE)
- Certified QA/QC Lead auditor under IRCA per ISO 9001:2008
- Dresser/Waukesha engine technology training
- Faulk gear maintenance training
- SKF bearing maintenance training
- AQS Management Systems, Inc.
- National Society of Mechanical Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers