By Cornelius Jones on Jul 07, 2019
Transport Technical Advisor for North America
Cornelius Jones, North America Transport Technical Advisor, has 21 years’ of experience in the Oil and Gas Industry (16 years in Lubricants and 5 years in Upstream Production) in a variety of positions. He has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The University of South Alabama and an MBA from LeTourneau University.
In Cornelius’ career, he has held the following positions:
- Americas Quality Manager
- Distributors’ Business Consultant
- Distributors’ Marketing Manager
- Commercial Vehicle Lubricants Territory Sales Manager
- North America Transport Technical Manager
- Projects Quality Engineering Surveillance Manager
- Projects Quality Advisor
- Construction Lead
- Construction Advisor
His expertise is focused in quality integrity and lubrication, which is enhanced by his unique ability to leverage his interpersonal skills with his technical skillset. This includes having a genuine passion for people, understanding the impact of people’s differences, and holding a desire to motivate others to expand their talents and push boundaries.
Additionally, Cornelius has a broad range industry certifications and is invested in a number of industry associations.
- CAT engine technology training
- Certified Lubrication Specialist (STLE)
- Certified QA/QC Lead auditor under IRCA per ISO 9001:2008
- Dresser/Waukesha engine technology training
- Faulk gear maintenance training
- SKF bearing maintenance training
- Cummins EPA 2010-2017 ISX15/X15 engine technology training
- AQS Management Systems, Inc.
- National Society of Mechanical Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers