Main content | back to top
Environment & Society
As we work to help meet the world’s growing energy needs we aim to bring benefits to local communities and reduce impacts of our operations, including tackling greenhouse gas emissions. Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people have been laid out in the Shell General Business Principles for over 30 years.
- 05/20/2015 Shell Lubricants, Airflow Truck Company Innovate Together
- 05/20/2015 Pennzoil® synthetics performance with stunt in South Africa
- 05/07/2015 Pennzoil Partners with Don Schumacher Racing in NHRA
- 03/02/2015 New Shell Rotella PC-11 Website Launched
- 02/25/2015 Celebrating Engineers Week, February 22-28, 2015
Shell supports a variety of educational initiatives that improve student performance, encourage diversity and benefit our nation’s future competitiveness.
From preserving coastal wetlands to enhancing local neighborhoods, Shell is committed to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Shell takes great pride in the communities where we live and work, from volunteerism to sponsorship opportunities.