Main content | back to top
Environment & Society
As we work to help meet the world’s growing energy needs we aim to bring benefits to local communities and reduce impacts of our operations, including tackling greenhouse gas emissions. Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people have been laid out in the Shell General Business Principles for over 30 years.
- 12/18/2014 Students Get Behind-The-Scenes Look at Future Mobility
- 12/11/2014 Zydeco Pipeline to add capacity
- 12/08/2014 Learning for the Fun of It
- 12/08/2014 Shell Workers, Retirees Find Opportunities to Teach Their Skills
- 12/08/2014 Shell Enlists Teachers to Address STEM Worker Shortage
Shell supports a variety of educational initiatives that improve student performance, encourage diversity and benefit our nation’s future competitiveness.
From preserving coastal wetlands to enhancing local neighborhoods, Shell is committed to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Shell takes great pride in the communities where we live and work, from volunteerism to sponsorship opportunities.