Main content | back to top
Environment & Society
As we work to help meet the world’s growing energy needs we aim to bring benefits to local communities and reduce impacts of our operations, including tackling greenhouse gas emissions. Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people have been laid out in the Shell General Business Principles for over 30 years.
- 11/20/2014 Work accelerates in Shell mileage challenge move to Motor City
- 11/20/2014 Detroit prepares for Shell Eco-marathon Americas 2015
- 11/17/2014 Stretch Savings with the Fuel Rewards Network program
- 11/13/2014 No . 22 Shell-Pennzoil Driver Races for the Championship
- 11/04/2014 Scuderia Ferrari F1 drivers go extra mile for students
Shell supports a variety of educational initiatives that improve student performance, encourage diversity and benefit our nation’s future competitiveness.
From preserving coastal wetlands to enhancing local neighborhoods, Shell is committed to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Shell takes great pride in the communities where we live and work, from volunteerism to sponsorship opportunities.