Main content | back to top
Environment & Society
As we work to help meet the world’s growing energy needs we aim to bring benefits to local communities and reduce impacts of our operations, including tackling greenhouse gas emissions. Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people have been laid out in the Shell General Business Principles for over 30 years.
- 10/30/2014 Scuderia Ferrari Drivers Take Student-Built Eco-Cars to the Track
- 10/28/2014 Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- 10/28/2014 Students Plan for Ultra-Efficiency Challenge in the Motor City
- 10/27/2014 Finding Minority Suppliers Who can Find Their Fit @ NMSDC 2014
- 10/27/2014 Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. launches initial public offering
Shell supports a variety of educational initiatives that improve student performance, encourage diversity and benefit our nation’s future competitiveness.
From preserving coastal wetlands to enhancing local neighborhoods, Shell is committed to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Shell takes great pride in the communities where we live and work, from volunteerism to sponsorship opportunities.