Main content | back to top
Environment & Society
As we work to help meet the world’s growing energy needs we aim to bring benefits to local communities and reduce impacts of our operations, including tackling greenhouse gas emissions. Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people have been laid out in the Shell General Business Principles for over 30 years.
- 02/25/2015 Celebrating Engineers Week, February 22-28, 2015
- 02/19/2015 Shell and BMW deepen collaboration
- 01/14/2015 Keselowski and Logano drive Shell Eco-marathon UrbanConcept car
- 01/12/2015 From Gem City to Motor City: "Urbie" heads to Detroit Auto Show
- 12/29/2014 Enabling the discovery of STEM education through robotics
Shell supports a variety of educational initiatives that improve student performance, encourage diversity and benefit our nation’s future competitiveness.
From preserving coastal wetlands to enhancing local neighborhoods, Shell is committed to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Shell takes great pride in the communities where we live and work, from volunteerism to sponsorship opportunities.