Main content | back to top
Environment & Society
As we work to help meet the world’s growing energy needs we aim to bring benefits to local communities and reduce impacts of our operations, including tackling greenhouse gas emissions. Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people have been laid out in the Shell General Business Principles for over 30 years.
- 08/25/2014 Logano Takes 3rd Win With Shell Technology Under The Hood
- 08/20/2014 Shell strengthens western Gulf of Mexico position
- 08/14/2014 Shell divests U.S. onshore gas assets in Pinedale and Haynesville, adds acreage in Marcellus and Utica
- 07/28/2014 Shell Wins Bid For Offshore Block in Colombia, With Ecopetrol
- 07/23/2014 Shell to Showcase Economic Empowerment Opportunities at 2014 NUL
Shell supports a variety of educational initiatives that improve student performance, encourage diversity and benefit our nation’s future competitiveness.
From preserving coastal wetlands to enhancing local neighborhoods, Shell is committed to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Shell takes great pride in the communities where we live and work, from volunteerism to sponsorship opportunities.