Main content | back to top
Environment & Society
As we work to help meet the world’s growing energy needs we aim to bring benefits to local communities and reduce impacts of our operations, including tackling greenhouse gas emissions. Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people have been laid out in the Shell General Business Principles for over 30 years.
- 06/25/2015 Look at Detroit through Shell's New Lens Scenarios
- 06/22/2015 Shell Supplier Diversity Live Podcast
- 06/17/2015 Sweepstakes Winners Fly High With AeroShell Aerobatic Team
- 06/12/2015 Shell Shifts into Overdrive for Premium Fuel Launch Finale
- 06/11/2015 Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Drivers Relay Rolls into Vegas
Shell supports a variety of educational initiatives that improve student performance, encourage diversity and benefit our nation’s future competitiveness.
From preserving coastal wetlands to enhancing local neighborhoods, Shell is committed to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Shell takes great pride in the communities where we live and work, from volunteerism to sponsorship opportunities.