Shell Diesel FiT | Fuel Injection Technology
Shell Diesel FiT is an advanced, exclusive fuel that helps protect against fuel system corrosion and wear as well as against deposit build-up on fuel injectors which can reduce power, performance and fuel economy.
The exclusive Shell Diesel FiT with advanced Fuel Injection Technology contains:
- Powerful fuel injector cleaning agents to help maintain designed engine power, performance and fuel economy,
- Enhanced anti-corrosion agents to help protect your engine and fuel system investment,
- Extra anti-wear agents to help protect your fuel system and keep it operating as designed,
- Special anti-gel agents during winter to help prevent fuel gelling (in select cold weather markets),
- Water separation agents to help provide consumers with dry fuel and maintain designed engine power, performance and fuel economy.
Extensive testing of the exclusive Shell Diesel FiT formulation in heavy duty truck fleets has also demonstrated fuel economy and CO2 savings.
The series of short videos below illustrate how Shell Diesel FiT works to protect and maintain designed engine power, performance and fuel economy.
Benefits to ALL Diesel Vehicles
Additional Benefits to Heavy Duty Truck Fleets
Shell Diesel FiT FAQ
Can you explain the formulation used in this fuel?
Does this formulation include the patented "nitrogen-enriched" chemistry?
Where is this fuel being offered?
How can customers in this market find out where to buy Shell Diesel FiT?
What is the fuel economy claim for Shell Diesel FiT based on?
Have you tested the fuel economy benefits of Shell Diesel FiT on light-duty diesel vehicles?
What sort of cost savings can fleet customers expect through continued use of Shell Diesel FiT?
How long will it take before fleet customers see reduced fuel consumption?
Is Shell Diesel FiT a premium diesel?
Is the exclusive Shell Diesel FiT advanced cleaning system compatible with renewable diesel fuels?
(1) Based on US EIA monthly retail diesel on-highway prices as of – June 1, 2014.
(2) Fuel economy benefits can be impacted by many factors including, but not limited to, engine maintenance and driver habits. Individual results may vary.