In a landmark return to SEMA, Shell’s 10,000 square foot show space, presented by Pennzoil and Quaker State motor oils, Shell ROTELLA heavy duty engine oils and Shell V-Power Nitro+ premium gasoline brings an impressive roster of industry experts, legendary automotive personalities and enviable vehicles. SEMA is closed to the public, but the Shell Experience is not!
The experience will offer SEMA attendees the chance to…
- See the cars that have pioneered the future of engine performance throughout history
- Be a part of the live production of The Drive with Alan Taylor and Skidmarks Show with Jeff Allen
Special guests to include:
- Joey Logano, 2015 Daytona 500 Champion
- Brad Keselowksi, 2012 Sprint Cup Series Champion
- John Hennessey, Founder and President, Hennessey Performance
- Tommy Pike, Founder and President, Tommy Pike Customs
- Craig Jackson, Chairman and CEO, Barrett-Jackson Auto Auctions
- Craig Breedlove, Professional racecar driver & five-time world land speed record holder
- Peter Brock, Builder of Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe and Corvette Sting Ray
- Larry Koester, NTPA Mini Modiﬁed Circuit Driver, 4-time Mini Modiﬁed Puller of the Year
- Bryce Menzies, Top Off Road Racer of Menziez Motorsports
- Matt Hagan, Don Schumacher Racing Driver, 2-time Funny Car Champion
- Rhys Millen, 2008 Red Bull Drifting World Champion, Stunt Driver
- Wade Kawasaki, Coker Group President and COO, SEMA Chairman of the Board
- Ray Evernham, Host of Velocity’s “Americarna”, ESPN NASCAR analyst
- Ryan Friedlinghaus, TV personality, West Coast Customs Founder and CEO
- 75+ Industry Celebrities
Shell ambassadors will be on site to share their passion within the automotive industry
Knowledgeable and practicing car enthusiasts will be on site to engage and connect with SEMA show attendees. Have “real conversations” with “real enthusiasts from Shell about our Pennzoil, Shell Rotella, and Quaker State branded products.
- Ask our lubricants technology experts those hard to answer questions about engine oils, suitability for performance muscle cars and more
- Take a spin in our Funny Car simulator
- Enter for your chance to win a once in a life time ride along in the SEMA Cruise with one of our legendary automotive personalities and a VIP experience at the Ignite after party
- See if opening a Jiffy Lube® Franchise is right for you*
PLUS, a chance to enter to win daily prizes such as Branded merchandise, Shell Gift Cards, Craftsman Tools, and a Direct Lift!* And finally a place to relax, recharge and revel in automotive lore
Visit us at the Shell SEMA show space just outside the main entrance at #60005. You can also follow us on Twitter at @ShellSEMA2015 for the latest news and special events happening live at SEMA.
SEMA Show Event Location and Time
Tuesday – Thursday, November 3-5 from 9am to 5pm
Friday, November 6 from 9am to 4pm
Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC)
Booth 60005 located outside LVCC
SEMA Cruise & Ignite
Friday, November 6 from 3pm to 10p
Jiffy Lube® International is a wholly owned, indirect subsidiary of Shell Oil Company. Jiffy Lube service centers are 100% franchise-owned. So despite being a national corporation, each location is locally owned by people living in the community.
*Sweepstakes open to registered SEMA attendees only and runs November 3, 2015 – November 5, 2015.
3 drawings daily. Prizes must be picked up by noon November 6, 2015. See full official rules posted in the booth