Shell is proud to be a major sponsor of the 2016 WBENC National Convention
Join us in Orlando for the business opportunity of the year! Make the connection with procurement professionals and supplier diversity teams from hundreds of major corporations and other businesses looking for certified woman-owned businesses for their supply chains.
About the conference:
The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) will host its National Conference and Business Fair in Orlando, June 21-23. Shell is a co-sponsor of event (with Disney and Wells Fargo,) giving the company a prime spot before the 3,500 attendees and 300 other companies and exhibitors. The conference will feature presentations, engaging panel discussions and 1:1 "matchmaking sessions" between companies and women owned businesses. Shell is proud to sponsor this event which enables woman-owned businesses to find the information they need to become viable competitors in the Shell supply chain, network with a broad spectrum of valuable contacts, and take the next steps in building the capacity and expertise required for major energy contracts. Activities include:
- Networking Events
- Business Fair
- Matchmaker Meetings
Come see us in the Energy Pavilion and get ready to do business:
- Meet key leaders from Shell
- Speak with Shell Procurement Representatives from Function, Downstream & Upstream
- Network with Prime Supplier Purchasing Representatives (CH2M Hill, Thompson Hospitality & Dresser Rand)
- Experience the Find Your Fit Lego® Mural
- Enjoy the Selfie Station with Selfie Stick Giveaways, Twitter Wall, Drawings for $100 Gas Cards & Fitbits
The more you know, the better the impression you make. Here are links to some information to help you think about if and where you can find your fit in the Shell supply chain.