- Shell Oil: Energy for a Changing World
- Steps to Find Your Fit in the Shell Supply Chain
- Know the Business: Understand the Oil and Gas Supply Chain
- How Second Tier Relationships Can Help Businesses Grow
- Shell commits to achieving Billion Dollar Roundtable status
- How Do I Find My Fit with a Large Corporation Like Shell?
- Developing minority business from the NMSDC
- Access to Capital and Capacity Building
Find Your Fit
This library contains informative videos and tips on how you can find your fit and learn more about doing business with Shell. Hear from industry leaders on best practices so you can take an informed and approach.
Inside Supplier Diversity
Supplier diversity is a business program that encourages the use of historically underutilized businesses as suppliers. Shell has a strong commitment to its diversity programs and is working to ensure that our supply chain reflects the ethnic and gender make-up of the communities in which we work and live.
If you see yourself as a future supplier for the energy industry, keep in mind that Shell is a multinational company. It is critical that you carefully prepare yourself for the level of responsibility working for Shell entails. Get the information that will help you see your potential here.
There are so many places to look for the latest information on the energy industry and on diversity and its role in the industry. The information in this section can be a great starting point.
Shell diversity advocacy programs reach into communities and help develop the talents and the mindset that individuals and businesses need to work their way into Shell’s future.