Shell Energy Inside
Shell Energy Inside integrates a diverse set of behind-the-meter energy solutions to help commercial and industrial customers save money and achieve sustainability goals. This includes energy efficiency, metering and controls, demand response, energy storage, EV charging infrastructure, and more.
- Focus on customer needs, not on selling specific products and services
- Develop a wide range of capabilities to enable targeted solutions based on customer type and market
- Make it simple—remove complexity so customers can focus on their core business instead of energy issues
- Unlock additional value for customers through Shell’s power supply and trading capabilities
No capital. No risk. No-brainer.
Shell Energy Inside focuses on solving three key customer pain points:
- Uncertainty around selecting and deploying the right solutions
- Limited time and resources to dedicate to energy projects
- Limited access to or competing priorities for capital
We manage the entire process from end-to-end including solutions engineering, vendor selection, procurement, installation, and commissioning, We require no upfront capital—instead, customers pay a fixed, monthly operating expense which includes all maintenance. And if the equipment doesn’t work at any time during the contract term, the customer doesn’t pay.
Bundled with power supply
To unlock the most value for our customers, in deregulated markets we integrate Shell Energy Inside solutions with retail power supply from Shell Energy North America and its subsidiary, MP2 Energy. Together, Shell offers a full suite of competitively priced power supply products and award-winning customer service.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Shell Energy North America is among the largest wholesale energy marketers and traders in North America.