Shell’s connected colleagues
Networks at Shell help staff to connect, share ideas and support each other in reaching their potential. Find out how we are helping them develop.
Shell’s people are its top priority. Throughout the organization several support networks have been established to bring Shell’s diverse workforce together and leverage their talents to the benefit of the business.
With a range of objectives, including supporting and promoting business initiatives internally and externally, encouraging a healthier lifestyle and supporting personal and professional development, these communities help foster a company-wide culture of acceptance and mutual respect.
1. MilNet (Military Network Organization) - A Shell employee resource group that is made up of current and former military personnel and those interested in supporting them.
- Fulfilling Roles for Females – Watch Heidi’s Story
- Disabled Veterans Help Each Other Heal Through Fly Fishing
2, Network Next (Young Professionals and New Hires in Shell)
3. SEA Shell (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender & Allies) - Our employees joined in Pride Parades all around the world. From Australia to the United States, learn what it meant to them by visiting: Celebrating Pride All Around the World
4. Shell Asian Pacific Employee Network (SAPENG)
5. Shell Black Networking Group (SBNG)
6. Shell Hispanic Employee Network (SHEN)
7. Shell Progressive African American Network (SPAAN)
8. Shell Talented and Experienced Professionals (STEP) - A Diversity and Inclusiveness network established in 2007 in the United States to provide support, mentoring, training and development to Experienced Hire professionals at Shell. STEP also aims to facilitate communication and increase awareness among Experienced Hire staff, other employee groups, diversity center, and management in Shell.
More in diversity and inculsion
Hear from some of the women making an impact at Shell and discover how they’re developing their careers and inspiring change in the workplace.
At Shell we create a space in which people with disabilities can excel, from an open and transparent recruitment process to workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their various roles.
Discover the impact you can make at Shell. Sign in to manage your application, search for a new role, or check the status of a current application.
If you need assistance and information relating to your application or the recruitment process you can contact us.
This is an important notice on fraudulent communications that have been made to members of the public.