Geographical coverage across the US means our service providers can respond within 24 hours of an emergency.
Shell’s network of on-site reliability service providers help move your business ahead by addressing common challenges such as simplifying operations, reducing downtime, and protecting your equipment. To get started, contact your Shell Account Manager today.
Focus on your core business while Shell Lube Optimizer’s high-quality services and on-site expertise help address:
|Fragmented Solutions||Loss of Productivity||Lack of Manpower|
|Non-standardized services, along with supplier complexity create unnecessary inefficiencies and lost opportunities.||Contamination is a leading cause of equipment breakdown, which in turn leads to enormous productivity losses.||Managing lubricants becomes a major challenge when there is a lack of field expertise, tools and processes for lubrication management. |
Working with Shell and our third-party network of on-site reliability service providers can help provide:
- An end to end solution for on-site reliability services
- Support for maintenance and troubleshooting activities during the lifetime of your machinery oil
- Expertise to identify areas of improvement to avoid unseen disruptions and increase uptime
Our third party network providers include:
Occurs as oil is being filled into the equipment or during the life of the equipment to maintain low particle count.
HIGH VELOCITY OIL FLUSHING
Performed to clean the circulating oil system using high flow turbulence to maintain productivity and protect your equipment.
Removing water from lubricant while in service via centrifuge or vacuum dehydration. Emergency Response & Particulate Removal available.
INITIAL FILL SERVICES
Filtration of oil to new installations direct to application of any new system commissioning and can include the need for high velocity oil flushing, flushing of lines and pickling.
Reclamation of customers’ system oil recovered from leakage – can be on-site or offsite.
Confined space tank cleaning of fluid system reservoirs and bulk tanks with OSHA CSE trained personnel.
VARNISH REMOVAL OR MITIGATION
Process to reduce varnish potential of lubricant and/or remove varnish from oil-welted components within an oil circulating system.
- MACHINE EQUIPMENT/LEASE – Sale or lease of equipment and supporting materials required for filtration, dehydration, leakage oil reclamation or fluid storage and handling projects.
- CHEMICAL CLEANING – Multi-step process performed on lube oil and non-lube oil systems to remove scale, rust, and/or other system contamination.
- HYDROBLASTING – Utilizes extremely high water or oil pressures to blast contamination and deposits from the internal surfaces of piping.
- OIL MIST SYSTEM – Provides an efficient & centralized lubrication system using compressed air to automatically and continuously deliver the right amount of clean lubricant to anti-friction bearings.
- OIL SYSTEM PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE – Manual cleaning of oil reservoir internal surfaces, as well as purifying the existing charge of oil.
You May Also Be Interested In
Get the most value out of your vehicles and equipment with Shell’s expertise in lubrication services.
Keep your equipment running smoothly with technical advice, smart new applications and insightful lubricant analysis.