Products and Services
Whatever your current obstacles, overtake them with a portfolio of lubrication solutions that help deliver performance from start to finish.
Products & Services
Your Roadmap to Successful Automotive Operations
The success of the automotive manufacturing industry is increasingly dependent on the balancing of two interlinked arenas: the world’s road networks, and the factory floor.
Component manufacturers must strive for efficiency in both, to ensure business doesn’t stall.
And though the outcomes of each are distinctly different, as are the products that they rely on, they both require maintenance that can ensure maximum:
- Efficiency – whether energy efficiency or fuel efficiency
- Productivity – in terms of output potential
- Protection – from wear, corrosion, and downtime or breakdown
Explore our offerings and learn how Shell Lubricant Solutions can keep your automotive manufacturing business on track by protecting the components at the heart of your operations.
- Transmission Oils and E-fluids – Oils that are designed to decrease operating temperature and increase mechanical efficiency, providing a protected and reliable ride, whether for traditional or electric vehicles.
- Greases and E-Greases – High-quality greases for traditional vehicles and next-generation E-Greases for the high-tech powertrains of electrified vehicles.
- Thermal Fluids – E-thermal fluids that are specially formulated to cool your electric vehicle’s battery, meaning reduced risk of battery degradation and increased component lifetime.
- Engine oils - Shell Helix Fully Synthetic Motor Oils are made from natural gas and designed to provide superior protection against engine stress and wear, for ultimate engine performance.
Factory Equipment Lubricants:
- Hydraulic Fluids – Put a stop to energy loss from your hydraulic pumps with fluids built on gas-to-liquids (GTL) technology.
- Compressor Oils – Choose long oil life. Choose high system efficiency. Choose an oil that has been developed in close co-operation with customers and equipment makers.
- Gear Oils – Your factory depends on uninterrupted operation. Make sure your gears keep turning with an oil that extends your oil-drain intervals.
- Our complete toolkit of services is designed to put you in control: make informed decisions with easy-to-use digital tools and cutting-edge oil analysis, gain knowledge through our training programmes and get access to expert advice.
Find out more at the links below, or contact our experts today.
* Performance data is derived from tests in laboratories of Shell Lubricant Solutions or partners using accepted standard methods.
Explore our lubricants for automotive components manufacturing
Shell Spirax oils are designed to help keep transmission components protected so that they can go on working efficiently.
Shell E-Fluids and E-Greases are engineered specifically for the high-tech powertrains of electrified vehicles.
More about shell lubricants
Explore our complete toolkit of services, gain full access to Shell expertise and get online and in-person support.
Our lubricants and technical experts help manufacturing companies boost productivity, reduce downtime, and lower maintenance costs.