We are pleased to announce that the Shell Martinez Refinery is starting an external hiring process for the following positions:
- Instrumentation/Analyzer Technicians
Below you will find more details on the criteria for this new hire class and where interested, qualified candidates can apply.
We believe Shell has been and continues to be a great place to work. Feel free to pass this information along to those you may be aware of that meet our criteria and may be interested.
Each craft line has its own set of unique criteria. Click on the relevant craft below to access the job poster:
- Job postings close on September 23, 2016
- These positions do not qualify for the Employee Referral Program (ERP)
- To be considered, all candidates must submit their resume and application on-line (no walk-in, telephone or mail expressions of interest will be accepted)
- Note: the entire application process, including applications, testing, etc. will be managed by Shell’s Internal Recruitment organization. Certified (a formerly utilized contract company) is no longer involved in the process as they have been in the past
- To ensure integrity in our process as well as adherence to both internal and external standards, no information regarding an applicant’s status will be provided to anyone other than the applicant themselves at any time before, during or after the recruitment process
Resources for Questions:
Martinez Maintenance Hourly Hiring Focal Point: Justine Rawding
Technical questions: email@example.com
Other Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org