Main content | back to top
Product System Maps & Specifications
We operate our assets responsibly and are dedicated to protecting the health, safety and environment of the communities in which we operate. We continually look for ways to enhance our safety performance, reduce our environmental impact and improve our relationship with those who live and work near our assets.
The Port Arthur Products Station (PAPS), located in Port Arthur, TX, receives and stores clean products from local refineries. The tank farm has storage capacity of approximately 4 million barrels and deliveries through the station gain access to markets served by the Colonial and Explorer pipelines.
The Sinco Pipeline System provides a variety of product delivery options to Houston-area terminals and pipelines. The system offers connections to Shell’s Deer Park Refinery, Lyondell Houston Refining, Motiva Marketing Truck Terminal, Kinder Morgan Products Terminal, Shell Colex-Pasadena Terminal, Magellan Galena Park Products Terminal and the Magellan Orion System. The Sinco system has 14-, 10- and 8-inch pipelines which provide the flexibility to deliver product when and where needed.
Commercial Development Managers
- Kevin Nichols – General Manager, Business Development 713-241-0956 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ken Edmonds – Sinco, Port Arthur 713-241-5025 email@example.com
- Karen Carter - Sinco, Colex 713-241-9573 230-4030 firstname.lastname@example.org
Oil Movement & Revenue Accounting Managers
- Dennis Ramsey - Director 713-241-3739 email@example.com
- Wade Clerkin - Scheduling and Revenue Accounting 713-241-3592 firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality and Measurement
- Mike Plasczyk - Measurement & Quality Services Manager 713-241-8698 Michael.Plasczyk@shell.com