Main content | back to top
We operate our assets responsibly and are dedicated to protecting the health, safety and environment of the communities in which we operate. We continually look for ways to enhance our safety performance, reduce our environmental impact and improve our relationship with those who live and work near our assets.
Port Arthur Products
Shell Pipeline Company L.P. (Shell) has sold its interest in the Port Arthur Products Station (PAPS) and Shell Ex Facility to Colonial Pipeline Company. The transaction closed on June 1st, 2015 after completion of due diligence and appropriate regulatory review.
As part of normal business practice, Shell continually reviews its portfolio to meet the ever changing market conditions and optimize resources for future strategic opportunities that will capture greatest value.
SPLC will continue to operate PAPS and the Shell Ex Facility safely and efficiently during the transition to Colonial.
The Port Arthur Products Station (PAPS), located in Port Arthur, TX, receives and stores clean products from local refineries. The tank farm has storage capacity of approximately 4 million barrels and deliveries through the station gain access to markets served by the Colonial and Explorer pipelines.
Sinco Pipeline System and Colex-Pasadena Terminal
The Sinco Pipeline System provides a variety of product delivery options to Houston-area terminals and pipelines. The system offers connections to Shell’s Deer Park Refinery, Lyondell Houston Refining, Motiva Marketing Truck Terminal, Kinder Morgan Products Terminal, Shell Colex-Pasadena Terminal, Magellan Galena Park Products Terminal and the Magellan Orion System. The Sinco system has 14-, 10- and 8-inch pipelines which provide the flexibility to deliver product when and where needed.
Commercial Development Leads
- Kevin Nichols, G.M. Commercial Organization 713-241-0958 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vince Castro, California Onshore Crude 713-241-2043 email@example.com
- Bert Orantes, Gulf of Mexico 713-241-4519 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Gates, Gulf of Mexico 713-241-3538 email@example.com
- Sean Guillory, Gulf of Mexico 713-241-1840 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Headlee, Onshore-Sugarland, Redstick 713-241-9008 email@example.com
- Matt Mangum, Onshore Crude-Zydeco , 713-391-2418 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Lockwood, Products & Chemicals Pipelines, 713-241-1174 email@example.com
Land One-call Center
Kyle Webster, Land & Permitting, firstname.lastname@example.org