Main content | back to top
Shell Fleet Navigator Card
Shell Fleet Navigator Card, now you can know more at every turn and save more at every stop.
The New Shell Fleet Navigator Card is revolutionizing the industry by offering improved fleet management and insight, while increasing savings.
All thanks to unprecedented control and customization over the information you receive, as well as over your network and drivers. It delivers the ultimate flexibility to help your fleet drive smarter, and to improve your bottom line.
Acceptance Wherever You Want It
With 14,500 Shell stations nationwide, we offer the largest footprint of any oil company in the country. And you can define your own network from any Shell or non-Shell fuel station in the U.S. This allows you to better manage routes while maximizing efficiency and optimizing fleet behaviors.
Fill out the form below or call 888-212-8916 to receive more information.
Customizable Driver Controls and Reporting
Customized reporting allows you to build reports to meet your specific needs. And advanced acceptance controls give you the ability to limit card use by the parameters most important to you.
Whether it’s by merchant, day, time or even site level, the Shell Fleet Navigator Card ensures your drivers’ compliance with company policies. All of which can be managed online or by phone, and is supported by Shell Relationship Managers who are available to drivers and managers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A Recognized Expert in the Industry
As one of the largest fuel card providers in the world, we deliver 50 years of experience and insight to benefit your business.
This unique background means we understand fuel expenses and issues better than anyone else, so you can implement the best possible program to meet your needs.
Plus, your Shell Relationship Manager will partner with you to tailor solutions that drive unique savings and help you exceed your goals.
Savings You Can See Immediately
Start saving by combining the ability to enforce your company policies with the access offered by the nation’s largest fuel network. You can quickly make a significant reduction in out-of-policy expenditures.
Add the opportunity to identify further savings through advice from your Shell Relationship Manager, and it’s easy to see how the Shell Fleet Navigator Card can put your fleet program well ahead of the game.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information in two ways:
Information you provide us (“User Provided” data):
- Email address
- Applicant information (such as address, phone number, and identification numbers)
- Financial information (such as financial account information and information that may be contained within a credit report)
Information we obtain from your use of our website and internet application (“Automatically Collected” data):
- Details about your computers, devices, applications and networks (such as IP address, browser characteristics, device ID and characteristics, device operating system information and system language preferences)
- Activities on our websites and usage patterns of products and services; referring URLs, dates and times of website visits, and information commonly recorded in web server logs
- Details about Internet or network usage (such as the URLs or domain names of websites you visit, information about applications that attempt to access your network, or traffic data)
We use the Automatically Collected and/or User Provided information in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
- Process transactions submitted by you;
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to the Shell FLEET NAVIGATORSM Card Program;
- Anticipate and resolve problems with the Shell FLEET NAVIGATORSM Card Program or any products or services supplied to you;
- Better tailor and improve the features of the Shell FLEET NAVIGATORSM Card Program or products or services;
- Offer you invitations to apply for Shell payment products;
- Offer you other Shell products or services that may be of interest to you; and/or
- Analyze and track sales data and conduct market research.
Third Party Access to Your Information
Any Personal Information may be supplied or transferred to Shell Affiliates or to third parties, such as in the following, non-exclusive list of situations:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- When you opt-in to receive offers from Shell Affiliates or third parties.
Use of Your Information Submitted to Other Applications or Websites
Data Retention Policy and Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Shell FLEET NAVIGATORSM Card Program and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for a reasonable time and thereafter may store it in the aggregate.
If you would like us to delete User Provided data that you have provided Shell, please contact us via us via email at email@example.com We will delete such information within a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided data may be required in order for the Shell Fleet NavigatorSM Card Program to function properly for your use.
Shell and our trusted service providers who work on our behalf to provide the Shell FLEET NAVIGATORSM Card Program do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not send us your personal information, such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without the parent or guardian’s consent, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
Accuracy of Information
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change any User Provided data, please contact us via email at email@example.com
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain, and we will update these measures, if appropriate, as new technology becomes available.
Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
“Processing,” means using cookies on a computer / hand held device or using or touching information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information, all of which activities may take place in the U.S. or in other countries around the globe.
By using the Shell FLEET NAVIGATORSM Card Program and providing information to us, you consent to such transfer and processing of data according to the locally applicable privacy standards.
January 7, 2014