Main content | back to top
Earn 5¢/gallon rebate with the Shell Small Business Card
Apply for a new Shell Small Business Card by July 31, 2015, and if approved you’ll earn a 5¢/gallon rebate on gallons purchased each billing period in excess of 100 gallons up to 800 gallons through your billing period ending in June 2016.*
It’s the business tool with all these advantages:
- No annual fee, no monthly fee, no card fee
- Additional cards at no cost
- Flexible payment terms—make at least the minimum payment due or pay in full
- Limit purchases to fuel only or allow convenience store and vehicle related purchases
- Monitor and download your billed and unbilled transactions online
- 24/7 online account management any time that fits your schedule
- Consolidated statements that group transactions by card ID with fuel and non-fuel purchase itemization
- Pay-at-the-pump convenience at over 14,000 stations
* Subject to credit approval. New accounts only. Rebates will appear as an account credit on the billing statement with your qualifying purchase and will not be applied at the time of purchase. Gallons purchased will be considered for a credit in the billing cycle they are posted to your account.
When calculating the amount of the credit, we will multiply the number of qualifying gallons purchased by five cents ($.05) and round to the nearest cent. In the event gallon information is not available for a specific transaction, we will determine the number of gallons purchased by dividing the total purchase amount by an average price per gallon amount obtained from the U.S. Department of Energy.
Account must be open and in good standing at all times to earn rebate. Maximum rebate of $35 per billing cycle.