Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In the US, we have operated for over a century and are a major oil and gas producer onshore and in the Gulf of Mexico, a recognized innovator in exploration and production technology, and a leading manufacturer and marketer of fuels, natural gas and petrochemicals.
We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.
Shell Graduate Program:
The Shell Graduate Program is designed to offer you the training, opportunities, and support you need to develop your leadership skills and form the foundation of a remarkable career.
Through a combination of company integration, local and global development, progress checks and assessments, you’ll experience a variety of opportunities that will enable you to learn and enhance your skills in a range of situations.
You’ll experience assignments and job tasks with real, hands-on responsibilities integral to Shell’s business.
Shell is a diverse organization in a global environment and we want to give you the best chance to understand it all. Shell’s Onboarding Program will help you appreciate your own position in the company and how you contribute to our success.
You will be assigned a supervisor and a mentor. Together, with your supervisor, you will construct your tailored Individual Development Plan (IDP) to ensure we are providing you with the strongest possible support needed to succeed.
Gain industry-recognized qualifications and enjoy opportunities to progress to leadership. Our structured learning courses provide a comprehensive insight into Shell’s workings, and open up an international network of business professionals offering a wealth of first-class guidance and advice.
Assured Performance and Competence:
Ensuring your professional progression, the Shell Graduate Program incorporates regular performance checks and a formal end-of-program assessment to determine your next role within Shell after completing the program.
What we look for:
We are looking for ambitious graduates who are currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution, and meet the following criteria:
- You should be in your final year of study or have less than three years of work experience
- You must have a minimum Cumulative GPA (CGPA) of 3.20
- Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee, temporary resident, or an individual who possesses valid work authorization. Individuals with temporary visas (H-1, H-2, J-1, F-1, etc.) or who require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
As part of our process to identify remarkable individuals, we use a competency-based assessment methodology which focuses on Capacity, Achievement and Relationships (CAR).
- We’re looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
- We want driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
- We’re searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
Shell will match you to a particular role based on your skills as they align to your selected Shell Business Areas. (Please find more explanation of Shell Business Areas.)
Discover what you can achieve at Shell.
Minority, Female, Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA Employer.
Shell Careers website is currently unavailable.
We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Apply for this opportunity