Port Arthur Products
Shell Pipeline Company L.P. (Shell) has sold its interest in the Port Arthur Products Station (PAPS) and Shell Ex Facility to Colonial Pipeline Company. The transaction closed on June 1st, 2015 after completion of due diligence and appropriate regulatory review.
As part of normal business practice, Shell continually reviews its portfolio to meet the ever changing market conditions and optimize resources for future strategic opportunities that will capture greatest value. SPLC will continue to operate PAPS and the Shell Ex Facility safely and efficiently during the transition to Colonial. The Port Arthur Products Station (PAPS), located in Port Arthur, TX, receives and stores clean products from local refineries.
Sinco Pipeline System and Colex-Pasadena Terminal
The Sinco Pipeline System provides a variety of product delivery options to Houston-area terminals and pipelines. The system offers connections to Shell’s Deer Park Refinery, Lyondell Houston Refining, Motiva Marketing Truck Terminal, Kinder Morgan Products Terminal, Shell Colex-Pasadena Terminal, Magellan Galena Park Products Terminal and the Magellan Orion System. The Sinco system has 14-, 10- and 8-inch pipelines which provide the flexibility to deliver product when and where needed.
Commercial Development Leads
- Kevin Nichols, G.M. Commercial Organization 713-241-0958 email@example.com
- Vince Castro, California Onshore Crude 713-241-2043 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bert Orantes, Gulf of Mexico 713-241-4519 email@example.com
- Tom Gates, Gulf of Mexico 713-241-3538 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Guillory, Gulf of Mexico 713-241-1840 email@example.com
- Bob Headlee, Onshore-Sugarland, Redstick 713-241-9008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Mangum, Onshore Crude-Zydeco , 713-391-2418 email@example.com
- Ryan Lockwood, Products & Chemicals Pipelines, 713-241-1174 firstname.lastname@example.org
Land One-call Center
- Kyle Webster, Land & Permitting, email@example.com