Located southeast of New Orleans is the Delta sweet crude pipeline system. Current throughput capacity is approximately 300,000 bbl/day.
- 100% owned 12- and 20-inch pipeline system originating at Main Pass 69
- Gathers from Pipelines: Odyssey, BUD, Pompano, Ram-Powell, SP60 pipeline, Southwest Pass, and MPOG pipeline
- Gathers from Producers in: Main Pass, Viosca Knoll, South Pass, Breton Sound, Mississippi Canyon
- Delivers to Terminals: Empire and Houma
- Refineries: Motiva Norco and Phillips66 Alliance
- Central Pipeline Corridor
- Located south of New Orleans are the joint-interest sour crude Amberjack and Mars pipeline systems. Current capacity of the wishbone-configured Mars pipeline system exceeds 600,000 bbl/day.