Have a question or need more information? Contact us at 1-877-981-3327 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Shell Small Business Card
Ideal for Small Businesses. When you carry the Shell Small Business Card, you can count on greater flexibility and control the way you manage your business fueling.
It’s the business tool with all these advantages:
- No annual fee, no monthly fee, no card fee
- Additional cards at no cost
- Flexible payment terms - make at least the minimum payment due or pay in full
- 24/7 online account management any time that fits your schedule
- Consolidated statements that group transactions by card ID with fuel and non-fuel purchase itemization
- Pay-at-the-pump convenience at over 14,000 stations
- Limit purchases to fuel only or allow convenience store and vehicle related purchases
- Monitor and download your billed and unbilled transactions online
- Designated station card option allows employees to fuel at your preferred Shell locations
Compare Business Cards
You may also be interested in
The use of fuel cards and cashless payment in the commercial road transport industry is on the rise. But with greater use comes greater abuse, especially as fuel is one of the world’s most valuable commodities. Shell commissioned research into the fraud management practices of fleet managers and drivers in the US, to reveal issues around fraud in the fleet industry.
Fleet managers are under greater pressure and the nature of their role has changed due to the realities of tighter margins, stricter emissions legislation and a growing need to prove environmental credentials.
Shell US Commercial Fuels is a leading marketer of unbranded gasoline, diesel, and heating oil to US B2B customers with product conveniently available from a network of terminals across the US.