Main content | back to top
Conference and Facility Rates
Our rates have been benchmarked against hotels and meeting facilities in the Covington/Hammond areas. Payments for training and/or use of Robert Training Center Facilities can be made by electronic funds transfer or check.
If you are looking for high quality oil and gas operations training... a secluded getaway for a private meeting... or an easy-to-get-to place for a conference, Robert Training & Conference Center has what you need – at surprisingly competitive prices.
Each classroom rental rate includes setup, LCD projector, TV/VCR, slide projectors, screens, white boards with markers, flip charts, pads, pencils, name tents or tags, telephone conference capability and faxing services.
The following equipment are also available for an additional fee:
- Stand Alone Computer @ $25/each Per Day
- Electronic Easel @ $25 Per Day
- Video Camera @ $100 Per Day
- Video Conference Equipment @ $250 Per Day
- Reproduction Services
- Standard Facilities (Up to 15 Capacity) - $400 Per Day
- Medium Facilities (Up to 30 Capacity) - $650 Per Day
- Large Facilities (Up to 80 Capacity) - $850 Per Day
- Extra Large Facilities (Up to 300 Capacity) - $1200 Per Day
- Computer Classroom (24 Networked Computers) - $1050 Per Day
There will be an additional charge of $38/person per day for 3 hot meals and unlimited snacks and refreshments (Breakfast = $10, Lunch = $15, Dinner = $13).
- Bottled Water @ $8 Per Case
- Assorted Fruit Juices @ $1 Per Person
- Snack Trays (Fruit & Cheese or Pastries) @ $5 Per Person
- Snack Mix or Chips & Dip @ $2 Per Person
- Hors D ‘Oeuvres (Choice of 4) @ $12 Per Person, $3 Per Person Each Add’l Item
- Beer & Wine Social @ $10 Per Person
- Swimming Pool @ $250 Per Day
- Instrument / Electrical Lab @ $250 Per Day
- CAO Lab @ $250 Per Day
- Production Shed @ $250 Per Day
- Grounds - $30 Per Hour Onsite Setup & $50 Per Hour Offsite Setup
- Laundry Facilities Complimentary
- Workout Facilities Complimentary
- Gaming Facilities Complimentary
- Guest Computer Room with Wireless Internet Complimentary
To reserve RTCC facilities, please complete the Meeting Room Request Form and forward to Nancy.McDonald@shell.com. For additional assistance, please call 985-543-1230.
For assistance with coordinating a special workshop or event, an afterhours social or special dinner, please contact Colette McClellon, 985-543-1217.