Main content | back to top
News and Media Releases
Community Open House - Barrow, Point Hope, Kaktovik
You are invited to a Community Open House to discuss the Shell 2010 proposed plan of operations. We value your feedback and understand the importance of sharing information and keeping community members informed of our project activities.
Our experts will staff informational kiosks and offer informal small group or one-on-one discussions regarding:
- Marine Mammal Monitoring and Mitigation and Science
- Ancillary Surveys
- Oil Spill Prevention and Response
All meetings will be held from 6:00pm to 9:00pm and include refreshments and a drawing for prizes.
- Barrow - February 24, Inupiat Heritage Center
- Point Hope - February 25, Tikigaq School Multipurpose Room
- Kaktovik - February 26, Community Center