Main content | back to top
Shell in Alaska
The oil and natural gas locked beneath the seas in offshore Alaska has the potential to help meet increased global energy demand into the future.
Developing the Arctic could be essential to securing energy supplies, but it will require balancing economic, environmental and social challenges. Shell is committed to operating in an environmentally responsible manner and engaging our local and international stakeholders.
Latest News and Events
- 08/08/2014 North Slope students dig deeper into geology
- 06/27/2014 DeeDee Jonrowe: Another racer fueled by Shell
- 11/06/2013 Shell submits Chukchi Sea EP
- 10/31/2013 Shell expects to submit updated EP for Chukchi Sea
- 10/31/2012 Shell Concludes 2012 Drilling Program