Main content | back to top
Shell in Alaska
The oil and natural gas locked beneath the seas in offshore Alaska has the potential to help meet increased global energy demand into the future.
Developing the Arctic could be essential to securing energy supplies, but it will require balancing economic, environmental and social challenges. Shell is committed to operating in an environmentally responsible manner and engaging our local and international stakeholders.
Latest News and Events
- 07/22/2015 Shell Alaska Receives Final Permits to Drill
- 07/17/2015 Shell Drill Rigs Underway, Bound for U.S. Arctic Ocean
- 07/17/2015 Shell's Noble Discoverer Drillship Begins Final Arctic Journey
- 07/14/2015 Kent Company Hopes Shell Oil's Polar Pioneer 'Comes Back Every Winter'
- 07/07/2015 Shell Places Huge Bet on Arctic Oil Riches