Main content | back to top
Associate's Degree Students
The Two-Year Associate and Technology Scholarship is available to students who seek an education to obtain employment in the industries that use and control mechanical, physical or chemical processes to produce or move a final product and includes other technical disciplines (as listed below).
This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled or are planning to enroll in any of the following two-year associate degree and technical disciplines:
- Compressor/Compression Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Industrial Marine Electronics Technology
- Instrumentation/Analyzer Technology
- Machine Tool Technology
- Machinist/Mechanical Technology
- Marine Operations
- Petroleum Technology
- Process/Production Technology
There is a two to three-year time limit to complete the Two-Year Associate and Technical degree programs and a maximum total of $2,200 available for each individual scholarship awarded. Funds must be distributed within two to three calendar years from the date of the scholarship award.
To qualify you must:
- Be a US citizen or authorized to work on a full-time basis in the United States.
- Be enrolled full or part-time in a two-year associate and technical degree program OR be a high school senior enrolled in dual credit programming and planning to enroll in one of the two-year associate or technical degree programs listed above.
- Be enrolled in at least one Process Technology or Instrumentation Technology course per semester unless pursuing a four-year degree. Full-time students must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours that are applicable to a Process Technology or four-year degree plan and are eligible for a maximum of $750 per semester for tuition fees, books and on-campus room and board, not to exceed $2200 total.
- Part-time students must enroll in a minimum of 6 and maximum of 11 credit hours that are applicable to a Process Technology, Instrumentation Technology, or four-year degree plan, and are eligible for a maximum of $500 per semester to complete the Process Technology, Instrumentation Technology, or four-year degree program.
- Be enrolled in a Craft/Technical course/program (as listed above)
Full-time students in the Craft/Technical disciplines are eligible to receive coverage of tuition, fees and costs not to exceed $1800/per semester. Part-time students are eligible to receive up to 75% of all tuition costs but may not exceed $1350/per semester
Email your questions on scholarships at: firstname.lastname@example.org