Main content | back to top
Associate’s Degree Students
Shell Process Technology Scholarship
The Shell Process Technology Scholarship is provided to students who seek an education to obtain employment in the industries that use and control mechanical, physical or chemical processes to produce a final product.
This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled or are planning to enroll in any of the following two-year degree programs:
- Process/Production Technology
- Petroleum Technology
- Compressor/Compression Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Instrumentation/Analyzer Technology
- Machinist/Mechanical Technology
There is a three-year time limit to complete the Process Technology or Instrumentation Technology degree programs and a maximum total of $2,000 available for each individual scholarship awarded. Funds must be distributed within three calendar years from the date of the scholarship award.
To qualify you must:
- Be a US citizen or authorized to work on a full-time basis in the United States.
- Be enrolled full or part-time in a Process Technology (or Instrumentation Technology) two-year degree program OR be a high school senior planning to enroll in the Process Technology (or Instrumentation Technology) two-year degree program.
- Be enrolled in at least one Process Technology or Instrumentation Technology course per semester unless pursuing a four-year degree.
Full-time students must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours that are applicable to a Process Technology or four-year degree plan and are eligible for a maximum of $750 per semester for tuition fees, books and on-campus room and board, not to exceed $2000 total.
Part-time students must enroll in a minimum of 6 and maximum of 11 credit hours that are applicable to a Process Technology, Instrumentation Technology, or four-year degree plan, and are eligible for a maximum of $500 per semester to complete the Process Technology, Instrumentation Technology, or four-year degree program.